Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Wedding Vow

Today marks a very significant day in our lives. Yes, OUR lives. We are now one and can never be taken apart. We have been through some challenges and I am blessed to have a person like you with me. You have saved me for many times and now promise to be with me forever as we would live. The Lord has given me you to see the beauty of life through your love. 

Thank you for loving me as I am and I would do my best to:
provide what is needed to be provided;
understand what is mostly misunderstood;
be there during the times that you thought I would never be;
laugh with you and make life lighter;
be your remote control when the batteries are dead;
fan you when the AC is broken;
warm up your food when we still can't afford a microwave;
wait patiently until you finish your rituals in the bathroom just to make sure you are perfect for me;
buy you things that would make you smile even if I you have it in another color;
drive you around places just for us to be together in long drives;
control my snoring even if I don't know if I snore that much;
listen to every word you say without covering my ears or listening to my iPod;
share the internet connection so that you can update your Facebook page with our sweet pictures;
take time to take pictures with you even if I don't feel like taking my pictures at all;
give you the bigger part of the bed and allow you to have more pillows if you would like;
tell you everyday how much you mean to me;
kiss you a "Good morning" everyday even if we would be miles away because of work;
be the Man that you believe me to be;
and
Love you until eternity.


All this and more, I would do my best to fulfill as your friend, companion, and husband. In front of this beautiful crowd and in front of God, I am telling you all this.


I love you.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this the end?

Ive always dreamt to have someone who is proud of me; who understands why i am like this; a person that brings the best in me and accepts ...