Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm still single.

At the age of 23, I still have a lot of dreams. I have graduated from school, got through my first job, made my way until I reached Dubai. Some say that I have somehow reached it. I think so I have. I have a happy family, a great circle of friends and an amazing and supporting God. Yes, I have it all. and I am very thankful and happy for all of them.


At some point, there are times that I would miss a certain feeling. It's hard to explain how this feelings goes but I guess it's the best feeling ever. I am a hopeless romantic. I have written stories of love and ever after but the truth is, I have never made mine. I'm not frustrated at all about how things go with my love life. I'm happy with my life but I'm sure that I would be happier if I would spend it with someone.


Tonight, I was able to watch a short wedding video and I became teary eyed after seeing it. My heart was pounding but i didn't know why. Maybe because I miss the feeling of being with someone that would make me smile for no other reason but love. It has been years and I know that my heart has rested enough. I don't wanna be hurt again but I am willing to take the risk. It's gonna be a hard leap but I'll take the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this the end?

Ive always dreamt to have someone who is proud of me; who understands why i am like this; a person that brings the best in me and accepts ...