Thursday, April 26, 2012

a good life

 
People know me as the happy, optimistic and an ever energetic person. My friends would consider me as the life of the party, pala-tawa and maingay in other words. I never ran out of stories to tell and humor to share. I think it is just me. I don't know how to pretend but I am civilized.

gutom na ako---- i can't smile now! :x

MALAKI akong tao!!!! LOL

I grew up facing a good number of challenges and I think it made me who I now now. For me, life is all about the smiles that you made, gave and shared which makes it worth while. Hindi naman siguro bawal if you would share your smile right? I mean, wala namang bayad yun if it comes from me and logically, libre naman talaga yun! :p

SMILE AND THE WORLD WILL SMILE AT YOU! (sure yan!)
Meron din naman akong SERIOUS na side. It's just that I don't show it that much kasi kapag serious ako, I'm DEAD SERIOUS talaga. Pwede mong sabihing, DEAN-STRICT ako, parang Pricipal lang o kaya ay Military General. That is the reason why I don't show my Serious side often. Pero I have to admit, I like myself when I am serious. 

this is the serious me--- Pilit na pilit noh?! LOL :P



Last year, I celebrated my birthday with a lot of help from my family and friends. We gave our own share, spared some time, bought some drinks (tequila is my favorite- FYI) and got a great party. A small party pero I know na I had fun.

ANG EBIDENSYA! (this week was last year pah-2011)

 My family have been through rough, very rough and crazy times. These moments made me who I am now and I am very thankful of it. It was not easy to go through pero kung hindi dahil sa mga ganap na yun, I will not be the person that I am now.

ANG TARAY NG MGA HAIR DO!!!!!!!! LOOOL! (this picture was edited by my younger sister)

Ngayung 24 years old na ako dito sa mundo, masasabi kong alam ko na kung sino ako at kung anu ang mission ko from God. Mahirap ang buhay pero sure ako na He won't give me anything na hindi ko kaya. At heto pa ang isang bagay na sure ako, sa pagmamahal ng family ko at sa suporta ng mga friends ko, may bagay ba na hindi ko kaya? OF COURSE WALA! I-add mo pa ang LOVE ni God for me, NAKU! WINNER NAH AKO!

So, to all those who have greeted me, wished the best for me, and were a blessing to my life: isang malaking THANK YOU and matatanggap ninyo from me! WITH THAT, YOU DESERVE A DANCE! Happy Birthday to me and may we all be blessed from the one above all the days of our lives!

ME @ 24 - April 26, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this the end?

Ive always dreamt to have someone who is proud of me; who understands why i am like this; a person that brings the best in me and accepts ...