Saturday, July 6, 2013

it's not about that

One of the hardest thing a friend can do is to listen. A simple thing to do but needs all sincerity and time. The down side, all the stories might be too much to handle and not everyone can handle it with grace and much restrain. Others just explode into emotions and do crazy stuff. There is nothing wrong with it; we are human. But the question is: Is it right to feel full and explode?!

Days after I decided to introduce my friends to each other, things became all soggy and cloudy. Moments with them became awkward and that I didn't understand. The plan was for them to spend time with each other. They jelled well and I was happy about it. But at some point they wanted more. They wanted to be intimate. 

They needed it and this was decided by adults; consenting adults. 

A week has passed and suddenly things have changed. I never felt stupid all my life with this decision which made me uneasy and sleepless. It's not about the intimacy. It's not about the awkwardness. It's about me making the decision to have the idea. It was selfish and stupid of me. Just for me to have friends I would do it. It is just stupid.  I have made crazy decisions in life but this was by far tops my list. 

I see the picture as a stained work of art. I made the work of art but I was the one who stained it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this the end?

Ive always dreamt to have someone who is proud of me; who understands why i am like this; a person that brings the best in me and accepts ...