Friday, February 17, 2012

Nothing (re-posted from my FB page)

It was the longest 10 minutes of my life when she left me. We argued about something when she packed up her bags and went off out of my apartment. I ran out of words when it all happen and I wasn’t able to do a thing about it. She left me after the argument and I was there silent in tears. I looked at myself in the mirror and cried. I stared at the man that made her cry. I was looking at the man who told her he loved her yet he made her cry. I felt numb inside and I wasn’t able to move to stop her. She left me because of me. And I was crazy enough not to do anything about it.


Was I right? Was letting her go the best thing I did in my life? They said that I will be alright without her; that I will be fine without her. I felt the people around me yet I didn’t feel great about the thought of being alone. There will be nights that I couldn’t sleep. The loneliness would make me think about the second hand ticking in the clock going in circles as the time change. It would make me focus on the commercials that pass as I watch television during weekends. The loneliness will create music in me that will only be heard by me. It will be crazy and unusual.


The time spent was treasured and was valued. But then again, they made me cry. The memories of being alone brought back the times that I was with her. It reminded me of the times when we would stare at the clock and wait for our eyes to turn red. The loser of course would wash the dishes. It made me recall the times that I wouldn’t notice anything about the television because all I looked at during the weekends was her and her craziness. We laugh about her games and childishness as we would have barbeques during Sundays. It made me smile as I remember to hear her song as she takes a shower. She wasn’t that good at that department but she would sing from her heart. Again, it was crazy and unusual. But it made me love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this the end?

Ive always dreamt to have someone who is proud of me; who understands why i am like this; a person that brings the best in me and accepts ...