Saturday, July 1, 2017

Dubai Life as I Lived It.


Preface



It took me a simple “YES” on having to take a chance of working abroad.


Somehow life was quite a challenge when I got my ass here in Dubai.


2011 – I got here with my sister’s help and my mom’s persuasion on making me work abroad. I was 23 years old but was never a newbie to be considered part of the work force. Since graduating, I have been working. Although I have some bits and gaps in between, me working was never news to people who knew me.

1 comment:

  1. I love my life in Dubai and i must say the life of Dubai is amazing. Every type of facility people can get here. Appreciate you for this post. Keep it up. 1 ton pickup for rent

    ReplyDelete

Is this the end?

Ive always dreamt to have someone who is proud of me; who understands why i am like this; a person that brings the best in me and accepts ...