Monday, April 30, 2012

Joy givers - Becky Nights season 3

"It was back in July 2011 when I downloaded a Becky Night Podcast. The feeling was mixed as I didn’t understand what the show was all about. If I remember correctly, I downloaded 4 episodes and listened to them before I would go to sleep. The humor and open minded theme of the show gave me a refreshing thing to listen to. It was new to me and I know that I would be hooked." -  These were the words that I wrote when I first talked about Becky Nights. And now, I'm talking about the same thing again.

An entertaining Podcast that talks about almost anything and gives laughter to anyone who listens. Hosted by (L-R) Matt Gozun, Jake Galvez, Divine Lee and Buern Rodriguez, they made this show into a lifestyle for all fans.

Moving forward from what the show is all about, I guess it is great to talk about the people that made the show of what it is.  I don't know much of them nor know them personally but I think they are blog worthy. I don't want to sound like a stalker but I think this blog would give it that impression. But just to make it clear, I am not a stalker. You can call me a Fan but I'm surely not a stalker. 

The Creator - Jake Galvez

Becky Nights host and creator, Jake Galvez. He is a professional Make-up Artist and at the same time a teacher.



The show was created by Jake Galvez, a young and very talented make-up artist and teacher. He opens the show with spirit and enthusiasm, and I am sure that the listeners would agree with me. Supported by his fans: Jakesters and the Jakey-wakeys, Jake creates a very cozy atmosphere with his laugh and accommodating way of treating guests and listeners.

He is very warm, loquacious and a very good host. With him, more and more laughs will come to all of its avid listeners, Jakesters, Jakey-wakeys, Teen-jakes and new fans alike. 


The Stylist - Matt Gozun

Becky Nights host and fashionista, Matt Gozun. He is a professional Fashion and Celebrity Stylist.
As the resident mestizo in the gang, Matt owns the crown for being the all-time crush of the world. He is very straight-forward in his hosting and is very honest in giving opinions. He is known for his fearless questions and very sexy nipples. The Mattchupas, Matthons and Matt-tildas are his most avid fans.

Matt radiates his sexiness and charm through confidence, spirit and of course, being fashionable. 

Inhale fashion, exhale style.


The Mother of Pabati - Buern Rodriguez

Becky Nights host and greeting-goddess, Buern Rodriguez. He is a professional Hair Stylist and teacher at a certain school of cosmetology.
Before the show goes on with the episode's topic, Buern greets everyone with his "Pabati". The celebrated hair stylist and host greets avid followers from the tweets that they make. He is very humble, funny and equally witty with his hosts. With his mispronounced words and crazy humor, Buern gives the show a very human feel. 

Buern also created MYLA, a familiar character to the show's avid listeners. He is also being followed by a good fan base namely: Buerners, Buern-Angels and the Myle-witters.


The Becky Queen - Divine Lee

Becky Night host and self-confessed, Becky Queen, Divine Lee. She is a successful model and a celebrated fashion icon.
With her passion in supporting the Beckies, she makes her name with her love, support and life in the show. Divine gives great and realistic advise to whoever calls the show either it be life, love or fashion problems. Her energetic vibes and crazy spirit seals the gang's total package. 

Being so down to earth, honest and funny, Divine is supported by the Fierces, Divinatics and the Fierce-followers. She is currently a talent of TV5 and is owning the airwaves in her shows.

- - - -

With a great number of followers and listeners, the Becky Nights Podcast aired for 2 seasons. The show claimed the number one spot as the most downloaded podcast in iTunes for weeks. 

The show aired last in March ending its second season.

Promising a third season, listeners are now excited and much anticipating for its come back this May. 

Becky Nights Season 3
I myself am excited for the shows come back and I can't wait for it's new gimiks and PASABOG to its listeners. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this the end?

Ive always dreamt to have someone who is proud of me; who understands why i am like this; a person that brings the best in me and accepts ...