Wednesday, December 11, 2013

At some point...

I have always talked about being happy, true and contented of life in my blogs. But this time its different.

Suddenly, I remembered that I am human and at some point, I stumble and fall. I have felt it but time has let it fade. I have reached the point where I'm giving up on it. I guess it's enough for me to fall for someone who will never catch me.

I'm crawling and leaning to love. The irony of life is that some stories don't end up the way we want it to be. We smile but inside there is pain and that emptiness that is just the hardest to fill. 

Being away from the reality of life, I have come to realize that it will never be for me. And that time wouldn't today allow for me to have this feeling. I will be waiting and working for it. But not now.

I guess not now. 

I said what was needed to be said and I'm giving up. 

You were the person that somehow made my feel special and I thought this was it. But now, I'm saying goodbye. 

Someone will come.

I'm sure someone is out there to make me smile again. 

I'm giving up and I'm sorry if I can't get on to you. 

-dontioh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this the end?

Ive always dreamt to have someone who is proud of me; who understands why i am like this; a person that brings the best in me and accepts ...