Sunday, May 13, 2012

To all the Mothers out there: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Oh yeah! Another day to celebrate and to honor our Moms in the Philippines. Well, here in the Middle East, Mom's day is celebrated in some other time. Iba iba kasi yung time I think to celebrate it. But then, the celebration is still felt even if we are thousands and thousands of miles away from the Philippines. Ganun kalakas ang pagbibida ng mga Mudra sa aming mga buhay! Of course naman, ganun sila ka-importante!

I was watching PBB Teens today and the last episode made me cry, missing my mom. They are very lucky to have that certain time to be with their mom while they were in the house. Imagine, dapat wala silang contact sa Outside world pero they had the chance to talk to their moms sa phone at yung iba, temporary housemate talaga. Nakaka-inis din yun noh!

With Mother's day being celebrated, I would like to introduce to you my Mama Alma. :)

Mama's birthday (2011). I decorated the cake and my younger sister cooked for dinner.
Before, hindi kami ganun ka-close ng mama ko. I was never that affectionate to her pero I love her talaga. Ang daming beses na pwede akong maging sweet sa kanya pero na-uunahan ako ng hiya. Well, I guess it happens to everyone at some point of our lives. But then, I grew up from that situation (I think). 

That's me and my Mama Alma sa kasal ng Auntie ko. Sa tingin ninyu, saan ko nakuha ang kakulitan ko?
Hindi ko pa na-try to live out of our house. I mean, growing up for me was all spent in our house with my parents. Some of my friends were from a different place so they need to stay here at mag-boarding house nalang. Which means na nasanay sila na wala yung mga parents nila; specially their moms. Given this fact, I still grew up to be independent. Although I live with my mom, I can still manage to move around the house by myself. Yung tipong, pwede na akong mamuhay ng mag-isa. 

Ayan si Mama, busy talaga sa text. (haha) At ako naman ay busy sa pag-lamon. 
This was our last new year together (2011) and was taken at KFC Ayala. Makulit bah? Ganun kasi kami eh. :)
When I knew that I would be going out of the country, I knew this was another challenge pero alam ko na kaya ko. I know how to cook, I know how to clean the house, I know how to wash the clothes (given na merong Washing Machine) and I know how to budget. I think it was my mom who trained me to be like this. Hindi siya direct training pero I am sure that I really learned from her. 



This was our last Christmas together. Si Ate ko ay nasa Dubai na during this time kaya kami lang yung gumala.



I grew up to be a good man; open-minded, realistic, and most of all, God fearing. Sa tingin ko naman, mabuting tao ako at siguro naman ay may patutunguhan ang buhay ko. My Mom played a very important role to me. She gave me more than a life; she gave me love. Hindi siya perfect na Mama pero siya ang naging Mama ko. She loves us, and has been through hell para lang maging kung ano man kami ngayon. Ganun siya kung magmahal. 


I don't want to tell all the things na na-sacrifice ng Mama ko for us. I guess, what's more important is what we have now: the love and the relationship that we have after all those storms that we have went through. 


To my Mama Alma:


Thank you for everything that you have done for us. We know that it was not easy but you have believed in us and have made us into strong and God-fearing people. It is a fact that we also caused you some heartaches and problems and we are all sorry for those. 

We super love you Mama and we miss you so much. If pwede palang molupad padung dira and spend this day with you, why not? We can't wait to see you soon. I am hoping that you will always be healthy and happy. We love you so much! XOXO 


Happy Mother's Day Mama Alma!


I love my MAMA so much! :)

To all Moms in the world:

You gave us our lives, helped us all though the way and never left our sides. A grand "thank you" is not enough to show how lucky we are to have you as our mom. You are the greatest gift that God gave us and we will always be thankful of all the things you gave,sacrificed and taught us. 


Kayo na talaga! It is sooo you nah! Sandali muna ang kukuha ako ng hairpin para hindi mahulog ang KORONA sa pagiging Reyna ninyo sa buhay namin. 

Thank you so much and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is this the end?

Ive always dreamt to have someone who is proud of me; who understands why i am like this; a person that brings the best in me and accepts ...